We have a urgent requirement for our  Client please check it
once and reply me your comfortable ASAP.

Subject     : Project Manager-Sacramento, CA

Location   :  Sacramento, CA

Duration   :  6+ months

*Project management experience applying project management principles,
methods, techniques, and tools to develop, schedule, coordinate, and manage
complex projects *Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)*One (1)
year experience managing pharmacy-related projects*Experience working with
State clinical staff and management, contractors and suppliers*Knowledge of
state IT policy and governance processes and understanding of State budget

Thanks & Regards

Technical Recruiter,
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
E-Mail:  umendarg...@gmail.com