*Please send matching profiles to ki...@globalnest.com*
****Face to face after Telephonic****
*Direct Client REQ: “SAP ABAP Developer” in Little Rock, AR for 6+ months*
SAP ABAP Programmer is responsible for analysis, design, coding, component
& assembly testing of SAP Human Resource and Financial Modules upgrade from
4.7 to 6.0.
· Test enhancement and development programs.
· Participate in structured code reviews / walkthroughs.
· Execute all required process steps.
· Create and provide content for operational documentation to
· Utilize configuration management tools, design tools, debugging
tools, and any other environment specific tools necessary to create, test,
and implement an application.
· Research problems before approaching the Team Lead or Functional
Architect for assistance.
· Limited functional knowledge.
· Follow quality standards.
· Support installation of application releases into production as
· Communicate accurate and useful status updates.
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Complete assigned tasks.
· Strong communication skills; both written and spoken.
· Analyze and design enhancements, development programs, and/or
required fixes to production problems.
· Design applications to functional and technical programming
· Work with Functional Architects to gather and interpret user
requirements into design specifications.
· Develop system specifications and interfaces.
· Determine time estimates and schedule for work.
· Moderate functional and process knowledge.
· Assist in managing and directing Application Team processes.
· Coordinate work with other software developers on Application
· Assist Team Lead or Test Team Lead in monitoring
estimated-time-to-complete (ETC) and actuals for assigned tasks
· Develop application designs in support of the systems
specifications and interfaces, perhaps in conjunction with application or
· Operating System expertise sufficient to perform performance and
· Work with users to ensure that solutions meet business
· Execution of all responsibilities with little direct supervision
of Team Lead.
· Generally aware of new developments in industry and process and
has ability to apply them to work as appropriate.
· Anticipate and resolve issues specific to the team.
· Determine time estimates and schedule for own work and resolve
issues in a timely manner.
· Identify and track issues, risks and action items.
· Plus the following:
· Plan all required process steps.
· Review and understand the Application Team’s workplan.
· Provide status of work to Team Lead.
· Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks
affecting own work and work of the Application Team. Develop contingency
plans as necessary.
· Engage in ongoing process improvement.
· Detailed functional and process knowledge.
· Utilize deep modeling, design and coding skills.
· Provide expertise in one or more database environments."
*Required / Desired Skills*
*Skill Required/Desired Yrs
*ABAP PROGRAMMING* Required 5 Years
*Dynpro* custom development Required 5 Years
*User Exits & BADIs* Required 5
*Smartforms – Adobe forms* Required
*Dialogue Programming - BSP* Required 5 Years
*Web App Server* Required 5
*EP - Enterprise Portals 6.0/7.0* Required 5 Years
*ESS/MSS Web Dynpro & ABAP/4* Required 5 Years
*Looking forward for your response.*
Thanks & Regards
281 state Route 79, Suite 208
Morganville, NJ 07751
Direct: 732-333-5917 Fax: 732-333-5946
Email: ki...@globalnest.com <blocked::mailto:ki...@globalnest.com> Web:
Y IM: kiran.gn...@yahoo.com Linkedin:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at