I am looking for Performance Test Engineer – Loadrunner in Columbus
Columbus, OH (onsite, no remote)
Primary skill: Loadrunner
*Position Details **(repeat this section for multiple positions)*
*Consultant Role/Responsibilities or Tasks on Project: Information Testing
III to execute Performance Testing*
We have a need to add 1 to the project as soon as possible.
Over 5 years of professional Information Technology experience and 3 years
Quality Assurance Testing using Loadrunner. Performed Interface Testing,
API Testing and other backend methodologies. 3+ years of experience in
HTML, HTTP and J2EE based Web Sphere, Web Logic Server.
- Participates as a member of a Testing Team.; may lead small testing
- utilizing the HP testing methodology, applies specialization to
develop a Test Plan for a test level to be executed for a project, as
specified in the Testing Strategy for the project.
- Coordinates and collaborates with others in analyzing collected
requirements to ensure the Test Plan and identified testing solutions meet
customer needs and expectations.
- Assists in the preparation of estimates for the performance of the
various activities defined in the Test Plan.
- Designs complex testing scenarios and test cases that will demonstrate
conformance to all functional and non-functional requirements, relative to
the test level, as defined in business or technical specifications.
- Reviews and analyzes test results to confirm, establish, and
communicate the cause of the discrepancy.
- Identifies inadequacies and improvement opportunities in the
methods/standards and recommends changes.
This position is required full-time on-site at client location in Columbus,
*Skills Required*(*provide specific details around tools, client
environment, certifications needed, etc):*
These resources need to have the following skills:
- Expertise in HP Load Runner.
- Should be able to Create performance VU test scripts and test
- Ability to analyze and debug the issues related to VU scripts.
- Generate performance test summary report and analyze the test results.
- Execute the average load, peak load and endurance testing.
- Prepare and understand the Performance Test plan
- Strong Knowledge in C Language.
- Good Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge in web services and XML Technologies.
- Complete awareness of Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience in Financial or Tax background and working on a large
enterprise projects is a plus.
Please do not submit any H1 consultant from 3rd party. They have to be on
your W2 or should confirm that they will transfer the visa to your company
when the project starts. This requirement is not sent exclusive to you.
*SCOTT | Sr Associate Recruiter
**Sriven Technologies LLC*
*13800 Coppermine Road, Suite#204*
*Herndon, VA 20171*
*sc...@sriventech.com | www.sriventech.com *
"Technology is dominated by two types of people: those who understand what
they do not manage, and those who manage what they do not understand."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at