*Please submit resumes to go...@metasenseusa.com *
*Please note: **Client accept both local and non local candidates for this
one*. *If local, we will do a face to face.* *If not local, we will do
*Initial 2 phone interviews.*
*Please see if you can find 1 or 2 strong profiles for this new requirement
*Location: Mooresville, NC*
*Duration: 6 months contract*
*Rate - Market Rate (best you can offer)
*Title/Role: Environment Coordinator*
The Environment Coordinator is responsible for Distributed & Middleware
Engineering. This position is pivotal in planning and maintaining the LTC
Test Environments configurations and ensures that all environments are
healthy and available for testing. Other responsibilities include:
*Skill Sets:* Unix, Linux, AIX, Windows Server, MQ, WebSphere
· Install/rebuild middleware environments as needed.
· Install/rebuild distributed environments as needed.
· Continue to automate deployment processes as required.
· Troubleshoot defects/system problems (All Test Environments up to
Production) and route issues to correct groups. (Vendors, etc.)
· Engineer solutions for problems and issues that arise.
· Create and Manage Entry/Exit Criteria for all environments.
· Environments Management SME
· Document processes for continuity book.
· Develop and document processes to comply with all audit
· Partner with IT SCM to stay current on software deployment
· Interface with Infrastructure Teams when necessary.
· Work with SCM to ensure consistency of software deployments
between production and lower level development test environments.
· Assist with end user training/support as required.
· Ensure that all departmental documentation is updated and
· Must be a strong team player
· Provides superior client support and strengthens relationship
with business partners.
· Primary Responsibility for development and test environment
readiness once environments are handed off from (EA)
· Responsible for loading of users onto environments (by phase)
with appropriate access
· Troubleshoot access issues with Data Security
· Identification and Escalation of issues to the Environment
· Accountable for coordinating code deployments with development
teams and communication across the program
· Oversees the environment smoke testing effort
· Work with testing teams to document and drive turnover of
hardware to next phase
· Work side-by-side with the EA to resolve the following issues:
· MQ communications issues, Hardware related issues, Latency,
Physical hardware issues (memory, CPU, VM related problems)
· Work with EA to develop long-term plan on hardware turnover for
future phases and/or releases/programs.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*NJ Minority Certified Company*
2 Keystone Avenue,
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
Fax: (856) 475-0555
MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web Design,
Call Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ. MetaSense
specializes in the delivery of cost effective, high-value Information
Technology and Business Solutions since its inception in 1999.
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at