*Greetings from Robert,*

Direct client requirement. Please reply back to rob...@platinuminfosys.com with
suitable profile and expected rate on c2c/1099 All Inclusive. I will get
back to you at the earliest. Thanks

Job: DB2 DBA

Location: San Francisco, CA

Duration: 1+ Year Contract

*Job Description:*

·         8-10 years of experience in database design or maintenance

·         Six or more years of DBA experience, generally with two or more
of the following DBMS platforms: DB2, Informix, Sybase, SQL Server, Oracle.

·         Five or more years with DB client/server development tools and

·         Experienced with DB performance monitor, DB recover, and DB
change management.

·         Strong knowledge and extensive experience with DB2 UDB on
AIX/Solaris is mandatory.

·         Participation in large projects that require understanding of
software development life cycle

·         Experience with Large Scale DB2 UDB Databases and DB2 DPF (Data
Partition) is required.

·         Working knowledge of operating system internals (Shell scripting,
monitoring, debugging) in AIX / Solaris / Linux environments is required.

·         Must be competent with converting logical data models into high
performance physical designs.

·         Experience with data dictionary/repository tools and ERwin data
modeling software.

·         Experience with OLAP tools.

·         DB2 UDB DBA ( UNIX ) with additional Oracle or SQL experience is

·         Experience working with computer hardware and software
installation/upgrading procedures

·         Experience working with database and system maintenance procedures

·         Experience working with database creation techniques and database
management systems (DBMS) features

·         Experience working with database performance tuning

*Other Qualifications:*

·         Good analytical and problem solving skills

·         Good programming skills for database management and general

·         Good communication skills

·         Leadership skills to guide work teams

·         Ability to work in a team environment

·         Ability to anticipate problems and take decisive action

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>*
**| **Phone:
*214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**

mailing list, reply with
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.