*Greetings from Robert,*
Direct client requirement. Please reply back to rob...@platinuminfosys.com with
suitable profile and expected rate on c2c/1099 All Inclusive. I will get
back to you at the earliest. Thanks
Job: DB2 DBA
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 1+ Year Contract
· 8-10 years of experience in database design or maintenance
· Six or more years of DBA experience, generally with two or more
of the following DBMS platforms: DB2, Informix, Sybase, SQL Server, Oracle.
· Five or more years with DB client/server development tools and
· Experienced with DB performance monitor, DB recover, and DB
· Strong knowledge and extensive experience with DB2 UDB on
AIX/Solaris is mandatory.
· Participation in large projects that require understanding of
software development life cycle
· Experience with Large Scale DB2 UDB Databases and DB2 DPF (Data
Partition) is required.
· Working knowledge of operating system internals (Shell scripting,
monitoring, debugging) in AIX / Solaris / Linux environments is required.
· Must be competent with converting logical data models into high
performance physical designs.
· Experience with data dictionary/repository tools and ERwin data
· Experience with OLAP tools.
· DB2 UDB DBA ( UNIX ) with additional Oracle or SQL experience is
· Experience working with computer hardware and software
· Experience working with database and system maintenance procedures
· Experience working with database creation techniques and database
management systems (DBMS) features
· Experience working with database performance tuning
· Good analytical and problem solving skills
· Good programming skills for database management and general
· Good communication skills
· Leadership skills to guide work teams
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Ability to anticipate problems and take decisive action
*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*
*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>*
*214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *214–260–1160* *
*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this
mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list, reply with
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
heading. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.
*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at