Hope you are doing great
Please let me know do you have any consultant for this position
Reply me ASAP
Job Title : IT systems Analyst
Project Duration : 6 months
Location : Fremont, CA
Skill set :
IT Systems Analyst to help with the support of Global Marketing systems –
Workflow, Digital Asset Management, and Enterprise Authoring.
The analyst will be expected to work closely with the business team while
also interfacing directly with the IT architecture team, application
developers and third party vendors.
*Job Description: *
· Working with marketing partners to support the existing packaging
workflow application. Job involves troubleshooting existing issues as well
as designing and implementing new workflows based on business process
· Lead the requirements gathering, functional design and test
efforts for the implementation of an enterprise authoring platform that
will be used to generate marketing copy documents.
· Support the existing Digital Asset Management system and help as
needed with the RFP efforts underway to search for a replacement.
· Review current status of system applications and processes and
give recommendations for improvements.
· Bachelors in MIS, Computer Science, Software Engineering (or
· 7+ years experience working as a IT systems analyst
· Strong project management skills: Proven track record of success
· Proven ability to troubleshoot and develop creative, innovative
solutions to business challenges
· Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple
tasks and competing priorities
· Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
· Experience working in a large, complex, global organization
· Ability to work independently, with minimal direction
· Customer oriented
· Team player
*SCOTT . Sr Associate Recruiter*
*Sriven Technologies LLC*
"Technology is dominated by two types of people: those who understand what
they do not manage, and those who manage what they do not understand."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at