We have an below urgent requirement from our client.
*Subject:* *Java Developer (Agile Experience must & F2F Required)*
*Location*: Boston, MA
*Duration: *6+ months
Design, develop and maintain content and asset management production
systems as well as other
business systems in Java and J2EE architecture. Will work with software
engineers (on-shore and off-
shore), project management, and architects for development of code.
· Responsible for design, development and maintenance of various
· Participates in creation, review and understanding of system
· Coordinates with project management and QA to ensure consistently
high quality of software
deliverables on time.
· Writes detailed design specification for subsystems independently.
· Works with other software engineers on-site and off-shore to
write code for content management
· Supports Program and Project Managers in working with off shore
· Work closely with business owners, analysts, and other developers
in designing and developing
systems in an iterative software development lifecycle.
· Develops code from detailed design.
· Develops and executes unit test plan and integration test plan.
· Provides estimates for design and development tasks.
· Assists Software Quality Analysts through the expedient
turnaround of Software Change Requests.
· Participates in and ensures that code reviews/ database reviews
and walkthroughs that are regularly
conducted to ensure compliance with development standards, robustness,
· Minimum 4 years software development experience with a minimum of
2 years of Java experience
· Proven track record of successfully completing delivery of
complex software projects
· Thorough understanding of and experience in rapid software
development methodologies like Agile
or Extreme Programming
· Knowledge of objected-oriented programming and design principles
· Must have experience working closely with business owners,
systems analysts, and SQA in complete
software development lifecycles.
· Experience in working with relational databases (Oracle, SQL
Server, MySQL )
· Experience in development of Java based web application using
frameworks like Struts
· Prefer experience in XML, XSLT, Mark Logic
· Knowledge of .NET development
· Proven problem solving/troubleshooting skills, experience working
in a team environment, and good
written& verbal communication skills required
*Thanks & Regards.*
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
E-Mail: **rajv...@sriventech.com <s...@sriventech.com>**
Ph: 703-842-4305 X 307
Fax: 1866 725-2860*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at