We have a urgent requirement for our Client please check it
once and reply me your comfortable ASAP.
Subject : Project Manager Or Business Analyst
Location : Boston, MA
Duration : 6 months +
For all of these positions the first preference by the client will be given
to candidates who are local (MA, NH, RI). For candidates who are not
local, please limit to the northeastern US although exceptions can be made.
Key to for these role is AGILE. This company is very big into Agile
methodology so please make sure the candidates you send have this
Phone to personal interview. (I may be able to get hires off skype/phone
interview for certain roles if candidate is non-local). Again, candidates
that can do f2f interviews will be given preference.
* Description: *
*Project Manager Or Business Analyst*
Work closely with Product Managers and other key product development
stakeholders. Responsible for
managing the product delivery plan for digital products including: (a) the
creation, tracking, and
management of product delivery plan, (b) the oversight and quality control
over certain universal
processes in the product delivery plan, and (c) the timely and effective
communication to key
stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Create a project plan that captures deliverables and milestones
for the NG product delivery strategy
across the content development, product engineering,
production, and customer communication
(sales, marketing and support) groups
- Manage the consolidated schedule of events in the project plan,
ensuring the following:
- The project plan for product delivery is coordinated with and
aligned to the larger digital
All schedules are in alignment with the overall product delivery
strategy (based around the
various product release phases);
- All dependencies are managed and coordinated;
- Stakeholders from the various functions are aware of and
understand their expectations
and deliverables, and the schedules to which they need to
- Change management processes and conflict resolution practices are
implemented if or as
aspects of the plan need to change within various functions.
- Oversee and verify the accuracy of the certain aspects of the
product delivery process, including the
following: (a) ISBN generation and ERP product setups, (b)
product entitlement and delivery setup,
and (c) other business and marketing system setups.
- Provide periodic and timely reports on the status of progress
against this plan for product
stakeholders and senior management. Facilitate all
communication needed to ensure the
information being captured and presented in the plan is
accurate and current.
· 5+ year’s technology project management experience in software and/or
· Experience working in different types of SDLC processes, including
Agile, is preferred.
· Sound professional skills including time and priority management.
· Excellent verbal, written, and listening communication abilities.
· Solid problem solving/analytical abilities.
· Proven ability to work independently with limited supervision and with
other department personnel
· Experience with Jira a plus.
Thanks & Regards
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
Fax: 1866 725-2860*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at