We have a urgent requirement for our Client please check it
once and reply me your comfortable ASAP.
Subject : QA Engineer
Location : Boston, MA
Duration : 6 months +
For all of these positions the first preference by the client will be given
to candidates who are local (MA, NH, RI). For candidates who are not
local, please limit to the northeastern US although exceptions can be made.
Key to for these role is AGILE. This company is very big into Agile
methodology so please make sure the candidates you send have this
Phone to personal interview. (I may be able to get hires off skype/phone
interview for certain roles if candidate is non-local). Again, candidates
that can do f2f interviews will be given preference.
The Sr. QA Engineer will be responsible for leading remote test teams in
support of functional testing,
test automation scripting, analysis, development, and QA activities and
tasks necessary for measuring
and evaluating product quality and performance. This position’s major role
is in leading remote test
teams, providing test estimates, review and report test results, analyzing
and resolving project related
QA issues relative to the analysis and development of test plans;
automation and performance test
scripts. Some ad-hoc testing will also be necessary. The individual in this
role will interact with all
members of project teams including project managers, developers, technology
resources, and local and
remote QA resources. The Sr. QA engineer must be strong in analyzing and
information related to testing and web technologies. Must be experienced
and knowledgeable in the
application of leading edge commercial and open source test tools
· Effectively managing, tasking, and supervising remote testing
· Monitor remote resources efficiencies to ensure adherence to project
budget, and that test reporting are
timely, and accurately communicates the status of applications under
· Effectively report and represent Platform Services QA during project
cross functional team meetings.
· As required, execute functional and performance testing to support
release deployments and investigation activities for issue resolution.
· Working with QA manager and web hosting in collaborations surrounding
analysis of performance data for determining product and system stability,
projecting scalability, and ensuring end user customer satisfaction.
· Collaborate with QA manager, web hosting, and development to
understand and validate configuration
settings to ensure optimal product performance, scalability and
availability for production environments to ensure end user satisfaction.
· Review requirements and test plans, cases and script, and provide
feedback and recommendations to ensure test estimating, resource
allocation, testability, and coverage.
· Maintain awareness that informs QA of new products, methods and
technologies to enhance group
effectiveness in providing platform quality assurance.
· At least 5 years experience with quality assurance methodologies
· 2+ years experience in leading remote test teams
· 3+ years experience in web-based applications
· 3+ years of hands on experience with test support tools and
applications (Load Runner, JMeter, Selenium,SOAP, SQL)
· 3+ years of hands on experience with XML, Java, Perl
· 2+ years experience in web service testing
· Ability to analyze and understand server logs, and provide appropriate
response and recommendations
· Hands on experience with Unix, Linux and Windows platforms
· Experience in requirements and specifications reviews
· Knowledge of structured testing
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to complete assignments in a timely manner
Thanks & Regards
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
Fax: 1866 725-2860*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at