*Please submit resumes to go...@metasenseusa.com*
*Position: Clouds Network Architect*
*Duration: 5-7 Months*
*Location: Philadelphia, PA*
* Technology Architecture, Design, and Engineering of Network solutions
* Collect and evaluate business network requirements
* Maintain, document and develop a network traffic planning model
* Consulting practice experience
* *CCIE *(Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert) *or* *JNCIE* (Must have
Juniper Networks Certified Internetworking Expert) *certification is a must*
* 8 - 12 years' experience with service provider networks
* Proven ability to create and maintain complex network designs.
* Expert working knowledge of IPv4 and IPv6 network design and routing
* Expert working knowledge in the operation of Ethernet protocols.
* Expert knowledge of routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF, IS-IS, MPLS, and
* Strong task delegation, team leadership, and project management skills.
* Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
* The ability to communicate and influence business and technical staff.
* Master's degree in a technical field
* ITIL v3 Training and certifications are a plus
* Experience with Juniper MX series routers.
* Experience in VoIP network concepts, architecture, and design
* Experience with carrier CoS / QoS services and Cisco or Junipers routers
CoS / QoS policy configuration.
* Experience in Utility or Cloud Computing concepts and design
* Advanced knowledge of layer-2 network design
* Basic knowledge of operating systems including Windows, Unix, and Linux
*Thanks & Regards,*
*NJ Minority Certified Company*
2 Keystone Avenue,
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
Fax: (856) 475-0555
MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web Design,
Call Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ. MetaSense
specializes in the delivery of cost effective, high-value Information
Technology and Business Solutions since its inception in 1999.
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at