Urgent requirement *Business Analyst / Data Analyst (Strong Experience
with IVR and XML ) *Send resumes with the contact information to
*Business Analyst / Data Analyst (Strong Experience with IVR and XML ).*
Our client is seeking a candidate to fulfill the role of Data Analyst,
Strategic Analytics in the Advanced Service Management (ASM) group.
Strategic Analytics is tasked with optimizing ASM's current activities,
inventing better solutions to ASM's current business, and piloting new
offerings and channels. The ideal candidate will be attracted by the
opportunity to have a significant impact on an entrepreneurial, rapidly
growing and profitable business and to challenge the limits of their
The Data Analyst will be charged with supporting the Director, Strategic
Analytics in efforts to drive ASM's growth
· Identify, manage, and report on key drivers of ASM's growth and
· Develop financial and analytical frameworks and work with
colleagues throughout ASM to improve performance and evolve the product
· The analyst will collaborate with other business units,
evaluating past program and operation performance in an effort to maximize
profitability and growth for the company.
· The analyst will employ necessary tools to gather, measure,
analyze, and report on business results, create repositories that combine
data from multiple sources to facilitate these analyses as necessary, work
with external consultants as needed, and develop innovative approaches to
drive new insight.
- BS/BA degree, preferably in business, economics, statistics or finance.
- Strong Experience with IVR and XML is needed.
- Superior quantitative and analytical skills. Strengths and proven
experience in financial & business analysis, data mining and
- Proven ability to report on business metrics, accompanied by
interpretation of the results with meaningful insights.
- A demonstrated ability to solve problems, think conceptually and drive
results is required.
- An aptitude and thirst to learn the key drivers of the business and
help evolve the diagnosis and enhancement of product and operation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- 5 yrs experience using Excel; must be highly proficient.
- Experience analyzing data across different sources.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products required
Quantum Vision LLC
: (301) 560 – 0556 Direct: 301-560-0998
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at