We have a urgent requirement for our  Client please check it
once and reply me your comfortable ASAP.

Subject   :  Biztalk Consultant

Location :  Tallhouse FL

Duration :   3 to 6 Months contract
The Application Support Analyst will be responsible for providing technical
support for Corporate Staffs ITSS systems, specifically vended applications.
- Effectively engage with the application software provider to ensure
maintenance of the application is performed as required.
- Planning and implementation of application upgrades and maintenance
updates, including communication of system changes and outage to the users.
- Work with clients to understand support issues and troubleshoot
application issues in a timely manner.
- Strong focus on prioritizing and managing application requests with
direct focus on delivering outstanding customer services while maintaining
application stability.
- Supporting and creation of system interfaces and reports.
- Working with other IT Shared Services organizations to ensure quality
application support and delivery to end user.
- Participating on project teams to ensure proper alignment of IT solutions
to the business requirements as well as IT policies and procedures.

- Customer focused and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to
build relationships with vendors, business groups, and other internal
- Ability to multi-task in a team environment and support internal and
external customers
- Self-motivated and self-directed to solve problems quickly and creatively
- Proven relationship building with internal support groups, customers, and
third parties
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work through issues in a calm and organized manner
- Direct experience with: Oracle and/or SQLServer

Thanks & Regards

Technical Recruiter,
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
E-Mail:  umendarg...@gmail.com