We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

*Position: DataStage Architect *

*Length: 3 months     *

*Location: Jersey City, NJ with some time in NYC as well*

BPCI is currently seeking a DataStage Architect for our client in the
Finance Industry who will be migrating from a SQL Server 2000 database to
Oracle 11g. The consultant will be to be responsible for dimensional data
modeling, understanding source data (sql server), defining the
source-to-target mapping, specifying the load process and the business
rules around it, coding those rules within IBM’s DataStage, and performance
tuning skills with DataStage and Oracle.  The resource selected will have
one client employee working with them on Datastage development to help with
coding and transfer knowledge. Our client will define the overall
architecture, but this resource will need to be a lead that will be on the
ground managing the day-to-day ETL portion of the project and making sure
it’s moving forward/resolving issues.

Strong data & application integration-related technical analytic skills

Oracle 10/11g

Advanced skills in relational database concepts and SQL based information

(IBM DataStage), to include: project set-up, security, software
installations, configuration updates and troubleshooting environment

Familiarity with advanced Database topics; hierarchical queries, multiple
joins, appropriate use of various types of joins, and experience working
with large amounts of data in a highly complex Oracle  environment

Good understanding of ETL dependant technologies, including: Java, MS
Windows, UNIX, Oracle, SQL Server, AS400/DB2, JDBC, and enterprise network
and messaging systems

Hands-on experience analyzing ETL environments for capacity and performance
related issues, and taking steps necessary to resolve

Excellent verbal and written communication skills

Effective organizational skills, strong team player, conscientious, hard
working and self-reliant individual

*Thanks & Regards.*

* *

*Technical Recruiter,