Hope you are doing great
Please let me know do you have any consultant for this position
Reply me ASAP
Job Title : *Java Developer (13 Openings) *
Project Duration : 6 months+
Location : Boston, MA
*Rate :* Please send mid and senior level
Phone to personal interview. (I may be able to get hires off skype/phone
interview for certain roles if candidate is non-local). Again, candidates
that can do f2f interviews will be given preference
*Key to all of these roles is AGILE. This company is very big into Agile
methodology so please make sure the candidates you send have this
*client will be given to candidates who are local (MA, NH, RI). *.
Design, develop and maintain content and asset management production
systems as well as other
business systems in Java and J2EE architecture. Will work with software
engineers (on-shore and off-
shore), project management, and architects for development of code.
· Responsible for design, development and maintenance of various
· Participates in creation, review and understanding of system
· Coordinates with project management and QA to ensure consistently
high quality of software
deliverables on time.
· Writes detailed design specification for subsystems independently.
· Works with other software engineers on-site and off-shore to
write code for content management
· Supports Program and Project Managers in working with off shore
· Work closely with business owners, analysts, and other developers
in designing and developing
systems in an iterative software development lifecycle.
· Develops code from detailed design.
· Develops and executes unit test plan and integration test plan.
· Provides estimates for design and development tasks.
· Assists Software Quality Analysts through the expedient
turnaround of Software Change Requests.
· Participates in and ensures that code reviews/ database reviews
and walkthroughs that are regularly
conducted to ensure compliance with development standards, robustness,
· Minimum 4 years software development experience with a minimum of
2 years of Java experience
· Proven track record of successfully completing delivery of
complex software projects
· Thorough understanding of and experience in rapid software
development methodologies like Agile
or Extreme Programming
· Knowledge of objected-oriented programming and design principles
· Must have experience working closely with business owners,
systems analysts, and SQA in complete
software development lifecycles.
· Experience in working with relational databases (Oracle, SQL
Server, MySQL )
· Experience in development of Java based web application using
frameworks like Struts
· Prefer experience in XML, XSLT, Mark Logic
· Knowledge of .NET development
· Proven problem solving/troubleshooting skills, experience working
in a team environment, and good
written & verbal communication skills required
*SCOTT . Sr Associate Recruiter*
*Sriven Technologies LLC*
"Technology is dominated by two types of people: those who understand what
they do not manage, and those who manage what they do not understand."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at