Duration: 6 months
Proficient in developing complex C++ applications on UNIX /Sun Solaris
platforms. Well versed with Perl/Shell scripts and SQL programming.
Experience in digital media especially around advertising domain is highly
1. Coordinates with users to determine requirements.
2. Makes well-thought-out decisions on complex or ambiguous application
3. Experience as an offshore-onsite coordinator.
4. Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented and
monitored to increase efficiency.
5. Creates complex prototypes. Codes, tests, debug documents and implements
complex software applications.
6. Establishes and communicates common goal and direction for team.
7. Acts as a source of direction, training and guidance for less
Primary Technical Skills:
1. Expert in C/C++, socket and multithreading programming.
2. Experience in re-architecting a C++ based complex legacy system.
3. Exposure in building and working on proprietary/in-house frameworks and
4. Expert in Linux/Unix, Shell Scripts, Perl scripts.
5. Hands on experience in debugging/ troubleshooting using debuggers such
6. XML Processing (DOM, XPath, XSL, DTD/XSD Schemas).
7. Good at system designing - thorough with OOAD.
8. Proficient in DB Concepts and SQL.
- Large scale web development
- Online advertising
Good to Have Skillsets:
1. Java/J2EE exposure.
2. Exposure to any reporting frameworks like Pentaho or similar.
Good communication and presentation skills.
*SCOTT . Sr Associate Recruiter*
*Sriven Technologies LLC*
"Technology is dominated by two types of people: those who understand what
they do not manage, and those who manage what they do not understand."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at