Hope you are doing great

Please let me know do you have any consultant for this position

Reply me ASAP

Job Title                   : Network engineer

Project Duration     :   6 months

Location                  :   Ft. Worth, Texas

Interview: Phone and then face-to-face
*Rate                       : 70-75$/hr on c2c/1099*

Industry: Oil and Gas

Skill set                    :

If you have any Network engineers with their full written and lab CCIE I am
looking to hire one ASAP.

Will need to work on client site.

Looking to hire immediately.

 *SCOTT . Sr Associate Recruiter*

*Sriven Technologies LLC*

Office: 703.842.4866X302

* *

"Technology is dominated by two types of people: those who understand what
they do not manage, and those who manage what they do not understand."