We have an below urgent requirement from our client. Pls reply me

*Subject:* Network engineers

*Location*: Ft. Worth, Texas

*Duration: *4-6 months

Interview: Phone and then face-to-face

Industry: Oil and Gas

Will need to work on client site.

Looking to hire immediately.

*Required skills:*

*1:- CCNP Minimum REQUIRED

2:- Minimum 3-5 years HANDS-ON Cisco Network troubleshooting experience
REQUIRED (preferably in a NOC environment) Please DO NOT forward candidates
with Desktop or Server *Windows, Unix, Linux) admin experience

3:- Must have thorough knowledge and troubleshooting experience of routing
protocols and networking *

*4:- Must be able to communicate excellent English*

*Thanks & Regards.*

* *

*Technical Recruiter,
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,