*Greetings from Robert,*

Job: SAP – Enterprise Portal Consultant

Location: North of Chicago

Duration: 6+ Months Contract

*Job Description: *

SAP EP Consultant

4-5 years experience of SAP R/3 consulting experience in Portals and/or

Knowledge / experience / Inclination of working on SharePoint Portal.

Understanding of SAP methodology

SAP Portal Application Design and Development experience using Webdynpro
and Portal Development Kit

Experience in HCM - ESS \ MSS implementation and support

Knowledge on Visual Composer and Web Page Composer would be a plus

SSO Configuration and knowledge on NWDI

Good communication and interpersonal skills

Ready to work on support project from Client site in Chicago.

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: rob...@platinuminfosys.com **| **Phone: *214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *
214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ www.platinuminfosys.com*

mailing list, reply with
*” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.