Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great..!!

Please let me know if you have any good resume having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume. Mail to
kul...@gainam.net  for fast reply.

Position : Sr. ETL Datawarehouse Developer

Length   :  2-3 months

Location : Plantation, FL

Must Haves:

MUST HAVE good communication skills

THEY HAVE TO BE LOCAL.THEY HAVE TO DO A FACE TO FACE INTERVIEW! JUST 1 TO
HIRE.

Interview: personal interview on Tuesday, December 13th at 2:00 pm

Start date: Thursday, December 15th!

Must Haves:

-          5+ years with hands-on experience with BI/Datawarehouse (DW)
development

-          VERY STRONG Experience with ETL design principles!

-     Solid experience working with data warehouses, data marts, and OLAP
technologies

-     experience working on MySQL database

-          Demonstrated experience in using Business Intelligence tools and
Reporting

-          Data warehousing and data integration experience

-      absolutely needs to be a go getter and someone who's able to hit the
ground running

Day-to-Day:

Our client is looking to bring on a strong Datawarehouse (DW) developer to
come in and work with the ETL and data/reporting migrations for the
company's current online application.  He or she will be working on a MySQL
database and needs to be able to come in and hit the ground running with
minimal to no supervision.

**Internal Note: The company develops a digital coupon application that
they're placing in grocery stores around the state.  This application will
allow shoppers to use their phone and get a digital coupon instead of
working with paper.  This person will be developing their reports for those
coupons.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate & Employer Details:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Regards,
Kulbir

Direct: 703-828-5045 / 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I kul...@gainam.net