*Greetings from Robert,*

Job: Oracle DBA

Duration: 6 Months

Location: San Rafael, CA

*Job Description:*

* *

·         Experienced on cloning activities

·         Should have worked on patching

·         Good experience on performance tuning

·         Exposure on RAC and ASM

·         Worked on different database versions (10g & 11g)

·         Experience with Database Migration, Installation, Upgrades

·         Backup and Recovery Strategies using RMAN

·         Experience in Dataguard backup

·         Troubleshooting experience in Oracle 10g, 11g and RAC

·         In addition SQL knowledge is preferred.

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: rob...@platinuminfosys.com **| **Phone: *214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *
214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ www.platinuminfosys.com*

mailing list, reply with
*” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.