*Greetings from Robert,*
Job: Siebel BA
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Duration: 6 Months Contract/Contract to Hire/Full time
*4 Siebel BA required (1 with each of these modules) *
- Siebel BA with experience with Reports (BI Publisher to be specific)
- Siebel BA with experience in Labor and Materials
- Siebel BA with experience in Preventive Service and Agreements
- Siebel BA with Logistics, Orders and AP
Responsible for project/system development and support. Use knowledge of
business and technology trends to select and develop project/systems
strategies that are responsive to the needs of the Controls Group's
business units and customers. Establish and execute project/systems
schedules and service levels that are compatible with the business needs
and cost targets. Provide continuous support to business units and
customers throughout the life of systems and contracts. Aggressively lead
efforts in productivity and quality improvements.
- Work with business owners to identify and prioritize business
- Identify functionality enhancements that lead to continuous
- Manage efforts leading to functionality enhancements.
- Coordination with development and functional resources for design
review and approval.
- Coordination with QA/Testing activities.
- Organize and direct a team of employees dedicated to the functional
and technological definition of projects and systems.
- Responsible for selecting, advocating, and following open industry
standards and Controls Group Technology Architecture.
- Manage all aspects of project/systems Life Cycle including requirement
definition, planning, resource allocation, development, make/buy/customize
decisions, deployment and support strategy, system/project discontinuation,
migration, intellectual property protection, as well as the preparation of
all necessary documentation, and technology transfer.
- Control, monitor and report on progress and costs, identify potential
difficulties, and highlight decision points for all assigned projects.
- Foster an environment which encourages effective working relationships
with other functional groups within and outside of Controls Group
Information Technologies, such as other Programs, Corporate Information
Technologies, Product Engineering, Business and Controls Group Management,
Marketing, Support Services, Training, vendors, consultants, etc.
- Develop and execute quality programs, including defining, measuring,
and tracking both in-process and delivery measurements and metrics. Use
quality data and metrics to improve quality of Controls Group IT processes
- Provide technical support during the lifetime of the projects/systems.
Anticipate technology changes, and plan for the evolution and/or
replacement of the projects/systems.
- Manage relationships and negotiations with outside vendors. Authorize
contracts with consultants and other outside vendors as needed, within
- Provide comprehensive management reports on projects.
- Demonstrated technology/systems management experience, or demonstrated
project leadership, people leadership, and technology leadership skills.
- Knowledge of CRM concepts and processes (preferably Siebel driven)
- 24x7 availability for escalation and business process monitoring (to
provide business process prioritization and work-around identification
during critical outages).
- Five years of Systems or Technology Development/Operations experience.
- Knowledge of latest information technology tools and practices and how
to cost-effectively apply them to solve business problems.
- Knowledge of procedures in relevant IT operations, technology, and/or
business functional areas such as marketing, product development and
support processes and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to influence others at multiple organizational
levels, to lead and work in a team-environment; ability to lead
collaborative efforts with user, development, business, and support groups;
good written and oral communication skills, flexibility and adaptability to
- Ability to accurately judge individual capabilities and limitations,
to manage the performance and contributions of others, to provide sensitive
and constructive feedback, and to provide career development coaching for
*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*
*Email: rob...@platinuminfosys.com **| **Phone: *214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *
*Visit us @ www.platinuminfosys.com*
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this
mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list, reply with
*” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
heading. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.
*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at