We have a urgent requirement for our  Client please check it
once and reply me your comfortable ASAP.

Subject   :  SSRS - reports Developer

Location : NJ

Duration :  6  months +*

Skill / Experience Required:*

    Mid to senior level developer with 5 years experience, writing SQL
queries, stored procedures
    Minimum 3 years Experience with SQL SSRS and SSIS
    Experience with MS Office Toolset including Access and Excel
    Relational DB background / concepts required.
    Good communication skills.

    How many years of total experience you have writing SQL Queries,
procedures, triggers? (0 if none; 5 if 1-2; 10 if 3-4; 15 if over 5 years)
    How many years of total experience you have with SSIS? (0 if none; 5 if
1-3; 15 if over 3 years)
    How many years of experience do you have with SSRS? (0 if none; 10 if
2; 20 if 3 or more years)
    How many years of experience you have with Relational Databases
(Oracle, SQL Server, DB2)? (0 if none; 10 if 1-4; 20 if over 5 or more
    How much experience have you had interacting firsthand with users?

 Thanks & Regards....

IT Recruiter
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
Ph: (703)-842-4305X306