We have a urgent requirement for our  Client please check it
once and reply me your comfortable ASAP.

Subject    :  J2EE Developer

Location  :  NJ

Duration  :  6  months +

*Skills Required(provide specific details around tools, client environment,
certifications needed, etc):*

This person will have the following skills:

·         Familiar with Database security and auditing.

·         1+ year experience with Oracle E-BIZ suite R12.

·         Familiar with Oracle Database Patching

These resources need to have the following skills:
·         6+ Years of experience with J2EE stack

·         3+ years on IBM Websphere Application server.

·         3+ years experience with BPM

·         Strong Java web interface development skills - MVC patterns,
Servlets, JSPs, HTML, JavaScript, and CSS

·         3+ years of experience implementing Java Server Faces (version
1.1 and 1.2), Spring Webflow, RichFaces components and Facelets

·         1+ year experience using Ajax frameworks.

·         1+ year experience implementing server side code using Spring,
ORM support with JPA  and Hibernate

·         1+ year experience with Web Services development

·         Experience using Oracle database and SQL

·         Experience using IBM Rational Application Developer, RSA,
MyEclipse and Eclipse

·         Experience in creating UML diagrams using Rational suite.

·         Experience of using jUnit

·         Experience writing ant and maven scripts

·         Exposure to AIX should be plus.

·         Knowledge of Adobe LiveCycle Server is a plus.

·         Knowledge of Sun Identity Management, BPM, and reporting tools
like Crystal/BI is a plus

·         Experience on development of portals preferably on Sun portal
server is a plus

·         Must be highly organized with excellent analytical, problem
solving, presentation, and decision making skills.

    Must be a team player.

*Thanks & Regards....

IT Recruiter
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,