Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great..!!

Please let me know if you have any good resume having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume. Mail to
kul...@gainam.net  for fast reply.

Position : Sr. QA Engineer

Length   :  4+ months

Location : Boston, MA

Must Haves:

Quality Assurance Engineer - Boston, MA

Local candidates preferred. MUST be within driving distance for a
face-to-face interview AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

EXCELLENT communication skills are a MUST as well.

Required Skills:

.         Plans, conducts, communicates and documents business testing
process related to the implementation of web-based, database driven, web

.         Works with business analysts, developers and the project manager
to understand the application, new development activities and enhancement

.         Develops, writes and executes test scripts for application
functionality/database requirements.

.         Creates test plans for releases.

.         Documents test results and assists in the management of the defect
list in bug tracking application.

.         Triages and manages bugs.

.         Participates in bug review meetings and verifies bug fixes.

.         Contributes to the analysis of software quality assurance life
cycle and the development process, focusing on improving software QA

.         Provides project manager time estimates for QA tasks.

Basic Requirements:

*       BA/BS in technical discipline.
*       At least three years experience as QA engineer with technical
*       Full systems development life cycle experience.
*       Hands-on relational database experience (preferably Oracle).
*       Experience with Entity Relationship Diagrams, writing SQL queries
and JUnit tests or similar to support testing of large distributed
data-driven applications.
*       Experience writing test plans and working with bug tracking

Additional Qualifications:

.         Experience with Test Director and automated testing tools,
Selenium IDE, Universal Test Framework, WinRunner and LoadRunner experience
(a plus).

.         Knowledge of the following, a plus: Object Oriented technology,
CVS, Rules testing (e.g. Drools), and Eclipse as well as Apache or Tomcat
(applications using servlets).

.         Ability to work as team player yet independently.

.         Proven record managing tasks, deadlines, project scope and budget.

.         Excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate & Employer Details:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Direct: 703-828-5045 / 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I kul...@gainam.net