Hi,

       We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

*Title: *Oracle Production Support DBA (*Phone interview followed by
possibly a face to face interview.)*

*Location:* Irving, TX**

*Duration:* 12+ months

*Skills Required:*

Oracle production support DBA, Oracle problem solving, Oracle performance
tuning, Oracle RAC clustering, Solaris, AIX, Oracle 9i, 10g

This resource will support and assist in datacenter migration tasks for
Payments, Funds Transfer, Commercial Cards related databases that are
either scheduled or being planned in the next 12 months.

*Thanks & Regards.*

*--*

* *

*Rajveer*