*Title: *Software Configuration Management Engineer
*Location: *Salt Lake City, UT
*Duration: *6+ Month Contract
*Our premier client is looking for a Software Configuration Management
Engineer with experience in using ClearCase and UNIX operating systems.
Some Java development experience also highly desired.
*The Customer Access Management team builds and supports authentication and
identity management applications to facilitate secure access to customer
facing systems. We operate through multiple channels including internet,
voice and trusted partner sites. The Customer Access Management product
line works directly with many business units including the retail
brokerage, 401k, and institutional brokerage to provide authentication
solutions enabling critical customer transactions. We are looking for a SCM
engineer to participate in a diverse array of development projects.
*- Develop solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of
ingenuity and innovation. Ensures solutions are consistent with
organization objectives. Effects of decisions are long-lasting and heavily
influence the future course of the organization.
- Manage automated build, package, and deployment environments.
- Provide expert level assistance to developers with source control and
development environment configuration.
- Participate in planning, design, development, and implementation for
- Develop systems with both traditional Waterfall and Agile development
methodologies and principles. As such, you must possess strong
inter-personal skills and be comfortable following the best practices of
- Maintain existing processes while finding opportunities to innovate on
those processes and make them more effective and efficient.
*- 4+ years of software configuration management experience, including
implementation of enterprise solutions in a J2EE environment.
- Demonstrated experience in all of the following: IBM Rational ClearCase,
- Demonstrate experience in some of the following: WebSphere, Tomcat, Java,
Hudson/Jenkins, Maven, Perl, Shell Scripting, BuildForge, UNIX System
Administration, Eclipse, Subversion
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or
- Some experience with application development using Java
- Experience working in a technical lead capacity including mentoring and
coaching development staff
*SCOTT . Sr Associate Recruiter*
*Sriven Technologies LLC*
"Technology is dominated by two types of people: those who understand what
they do not manage, and those who manage what they do not understand."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at