Hope you are doing great
Please let me know do you have any consultant for this position
Reply me ASAP
*Hyperion Planning and Budgeting Consultant*
Danbury, CT *($Rate + expenses)*
*End Date *
Need seasoned consultant with accounting back ground
Who has Foreign Currency Translation experience
Cash Flow experience
current version of HFM, HP, knowledge of FDM
HP Particulars HP person must know
· Calculations including foreign Currency
· Data Synchs
· Input templates
· Move meta data via scripts
· Main problem will be to solve plan template to take P&L on many
departments (in entities) related to 1 entity balance sheet (in entities)
· The P&L data related to cash flow must be temporarily captured on
BS entity and used to load cash flow and roll forwards related to 1 entity
balance sheet (in entities)
· Realignments, and realignments for cash flow
· 5 years plus experience with Hyperion planning and Essbase
· Experienced with development of Essbase calc script
· Experienced with creating Planning web forms
· Experience with creating calculation manager business rules
· Full understanding on EPMA product and integration between
Hyperion planning and Essbase
· Experienced working with multiple applications within EPMA.
· Provide in-depth knowledge around all aspects of Hyperion
planning and Essbase
· Serve as an administrator/developer for Hyperion planning
· Working knowledge of financial and accounting methods and
· Assist with developing a Hyperion planning application to
support annual plan
· Experience with developing Financial reports using FR studio.
· Working with business owner on understanding their reporting
requirements ,building and modifying reports.
· Effective interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to work well with team of experienced individuals
· Experience with working with Maxl Scripting
· Experience with application testing and implementation"
*SCOTT . Sr Associate Recruiter*
*Sriven Technologies LLC*
"Technology is dominated by two types of people: those who understand what
they do not manage, and those who manage what they do not understand."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at