Hi,

       We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

*Title: **Hyperion Planning and Budgeting Consultant*

*Location:*Danbury, CT

*Duration:3*+ months

Need seasoned consultant with accounting back ground Who has Foreign
Currency Translation experience

Cash Flow experience current version of HFM, HP, knowledge of FDM

*HFM particulars*

·         Document existing rules

·         check Euro Translation and help me with translation to NOK

·         Have strong knowledge of eliminations

·         knowledge of security and Process MGT

·         Fix translation for Interco Dividends ( to be discussed with John
Flood)

Need to have a person who has helped move large amounts of Meta data in
HFM"

*Thanks & Regards.*

*--*

*Rajveer*