We have an below urgent requirement from our client.
*Subject:* *QA Tester*
*Location*: *Omaha, NE*
*Duration: *6+ Months
Top 3 skills are: 1) 5years of QA Testing experience and mostly functional
type testing, 2)Insurance or financial service industry experience,
3)automated OR manual testing. They use a suite of tools called HP Quality
Center and Quicktest Pro. This is a large-scale project re-writing the
front end for all the products in their portfolio.
- Responsible for complex business systems analysis, acceptance testing,
quality assurance review, and problem analysis to support the processing
of Annuity products.
- Develops functional requirements, test plans, and writes test cases
and test scripts. (20% - 30%)
- Conducts tests for (a) the implementation of new products and riders,
(b) the installation of enhancements to existing system functionality, (c)
the correction of problems existing in the production environment, on
various Client Server and Mainframe systems
- Document problems in an issue log, and retests corrections to ensure
problems are solved.
- Evaluates test results to determine compliance with test plans and
established business processes.
- Signoff on the test results in preparation for the migration of
program changes from Model Office to Production. (20% - 30%)
- Recommends improvements to current procedures and develops models of
possible future configurations. (20% - 30%)
- May perform related duties and/or special projects as assigned. (20% -
- May guide, advice, and/or train less experienced staff. (0% - 20%)
*Thanks & Regards.*
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
E-Mail: **rajv...@sriventech.com <s...@sriventech.com>**
Ph: 703-842-4305 X 306
Fax: 1866 725-2860*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at