We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

*Subject:* *Senior Data Integration Analysts*

*Location*: *Chapel Hill, NC*

*Duration: **6+ months*

*Job Description*

*Our client is looking for Data Integration Analysts. This involves
reviewing Business Requirements to identify the type of information needed,
identifying the source systems that contain the needed data, figuring out
how to integrate that data into the existing data warehouse and creating
ETL/DATA MAPPING documents to convey to a developer what processing and
transforming needs to occur to accomplish that integration. *

* *

   - *Analyzing data from source systems to figure out how it needs to be
   integrated into a data warehouse. *
   - *Involve working with the Business Analyst while they gather business
   - *Involve working with the developers to understand what/how they
   accomplish certain results, *
   - *Involve working with QA testers to assist with data or test execution*

*Thanks & Regards.*

* *

*Technical Recruiter,
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,