We have a urgent requirement for our  Client please check it
once and reply me your comfortable ASAP.

*Title: *Sr. .NET Developer

*Location: *Boston, MA

*Duration: *9+ Month Contract

*Interview Process: *Straight to an in person interview, no phone
interviews will be conducted.

*Must Be EAD, GC and CITIZENS*

*Job Description*

- ASP.NET Web Development, C#, SQL, Web Services, CSS, AJAX, JavaScript.

**- Responsible for writing programs to maintain and control computer
systems software for operating systems, networked systems, and database

- Responsible for creating the software platform, and then fine-tuning the
final program after it has been made.

- Review and approve the development of software systems, using scientific
analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and
consequences of design.

- Counsel engineering staff on software, and direct staff to develop
specifications and performance requirements and resolve customer problems.

- Advise customer about the maintenance of software system.

- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures.

- Inform customers or other departments on project status, proposals and
technical issues such as software system design and maintenance.

 Thanks & Regards....

IT Recruiter
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
Ph: (703)-842-4305X307