Hello,

I have an urgent openings on    *SCCM Sys Admin*  Position with my client.
Let me know if you have any of your consultants available. Please send me
the consultant’s resumes with full name, contact details, Rate, and
availability date.

* *

*Job Title                      :           SCCM Sys Admin*

Project Duration           :           6 months

City                              :           Redmond

State                             :           WA

*Skills required :-         SCCM, Security Patching, SQL Server, Windows
Server, AD and DNS*

*Primary Skills:*
The MPSD-PDS (Platform Delivery Support Services) Problem Management team
aims to provide round-the-clock services to ensure Microsoft Network
security and availability of servers all the time by:
Managing the ConfigMgr 2007/2012 Infrastructure efficiently.
Working on all escalated tickets and change requests within stipulated SLA.
Based on the requirement, performing ConfigMgr upgrades to latest build,
site migrations and hardware swap**

*Primary Skills:*

Please source profiles with 4 yrs exp in VoIP, SIP, DNS, DHCP, TCP, UDP
protocols, Testing of Conference Room Solutions; Experience with Polycom
and Cisco solutions for Lync Testing/Certification.
*

Kindly Send The Resume To raghavendra_gad...@aesinc.us.com or You Can Reach
Me On  630-242-8896 Ext: 303

Thanks & Regards