Hi,

       We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

*Subject:* Business Analyst with clinical/pharmaceutical experience

*Location*: Franklin Lakes, NJ

*Duration: *6 Months

Interview and Start: Early/Mid-January

*
*

*
*

*BA resume must have *

* *

1.       *Heavy  clinical background*,

2.       Pharmacy operations,

3.       and AGILE/SCRUM.

*Job Description:*

                             As a member of the Business Technology *(part
of Client and Product Requirements).*

* *

Provide business analysis, requirements development, implementation, and
project management , post production *support for all aspects of
prescription processing focusing* on

1)      front-end systems,

2)      Drug Utilization Review.

3)      Electronic Rx Processing.

4)      related Clinical/Prescriber technologies.

Skills Required:

-          Pharmacy Operations experience

-          Clinical background

-          An understanding of the CORE applications and systems and their
processes, so as to be effective in understanding business needs and
translating them into functional specifications

*Thanks & Regards.*

*--*

* *

*Rajveer*