We have an below urgent requirement from our client.
*Subject:* QTP / QA Analyst Position( F2F Required)
*Location*: Herndon, VA
*Duration: *6-18 Months
• Analyze business requirements and technical specifications.
• Design, develop and execute testing scripts, SQL queries, and test
drivers for an mortgage application rules engine based on requirements,
specifications, and other relevant documentation.
• Generate test data files for regression and progression test cycles,
primarily in the form of XML files.
• Create, review, validate and maintain comprehensive regression test
• Execute regression test suite(s) and report results and issues in a
timely and accurate manner.
• Ensure that test case standards are adhered to for all test cases
included in regression suite. • Maintain awareness of new software testing
tools and trends within the software testing industry.
• Report and track problems by providing reproducible test cases, and
working with other product team members to close problem reports.
• Provide the test lead with accurate LOE estimates for test planning,
preparation, and execution.
• Conduct root cause analysis of identified defects, providing technology
and business partners with sufficient detail to understand, replicate and
resolve outstanding issues and defects.
• Strong logic and analytical skills. Candidates with both Business
Analysis and Testing experience are preferred.
• 3 years of demonstrated experience with HP testing suite of products
(Quality Center, QuickTestPro etc.).
• XML Skills. Candidate must have strong XML generation and manipulation
skills and be proficient in understanding XSLT.
• The Test Engineer should have a BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or
• 5-7 years of hands on software testing experience.
• Should be familiar with current software testing methodologies to include
risk-based, boundary, black box and white box testing.
• Must have a solid understanding of the SDLC, configuration management,
and release cycles.
• Attention to detail is critical for this role.
• Strong SQL knowledge preferred with the ability to develop complex
• Demonstrates knowledge of some or all of the following: Web Logic and
with RDBMS such as Oracle, Quality Center, XML Spy and Clear Quest. *
*• Advanced QTP skills is a must have.***
*• Mortgage / Finance Background**
, Nice to Have Skills:
• Must be well versed in advanced TSL, function libraries, data driven
test, and validation techniques.
• HP/Mercury Certification.
• ASQ or QAI Certification.
*Thanks & Regards.*
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
E-Mail: **rajv...@sriventech.com <s...@sriventech.com>**
Ph: 703-842-4305 X 306
Fax: 1866 725-2860*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at