I have an urgent openings on    *Sr. Business Analyst - Ecommerce*
Position with my client. Let me know if you have any of your
available. Please send me the consultant’s resumes with full name, contact
details, Rate, and availability date.

* *

*Job Title                      :           Sr. Business Analyst - Ecommerce

Project Duration           :           6 months

City                              :           King of Prussia

State                             :           PA

*Primary Skills            :           Sr. Business analyst with ecommerce
and retail industry experience.*

*Other Information     :           *

·         Demonstrated success in requirements modeling

·         Can consistently and effectively document requirements using use
cases and practical UML

·         Applied knowledge of the SDLC and software development

·         Ability to prioritize tasks/objectives with strong
organizational, administrative and analytical skills

·         Ability to perform Root Cause and Decision Analysis, Analysis of
Alternatives, Risk Management and System Design Concept Validation

·         Has excellent interview skills, oral and written communication
and presentation skills with individuals at all levels of the organization

·         Has a broad-based knowledge of business information systems and

·         Demonstrates the value of being a team player through his/her

·         Self-motivated and detail-oriented

·         Insists on producing quality deliverables

·         Bachelor's degree in a business or technology major or equivalent

·         Five+ years of experience in business modeling, requirements
management, analysis and design

Kindly Send The Resume To raghavendra_gad...@aesinc.us.com or You Can Reach
Me On  630-242-8896 Ext: 303

Thanks & Regards