Hi,

           We have a urgent requirement for our  Client please check it
once and reply me your comfortable ASAP.

* Subject: Sr C# / .Net Software Engineer

Location: San Jose, CA

Duration: 6-12++ month contract assignment.

Interview: Face to face interview is required (**LOCAL CANDIDATES IN CA ONLY
*)
*

Responsibilities:
*

   -         Design and develop C# libraries that convert:

   -         Convert between PDF and our Memphis file format

   -         Make web services calls over HTTP(S)

   -         Read user input inside our Memphis file format

   -         Design and develop robust sample applications, help maintain
   documentation.

   -         Design and develop GUIs for form layout and creation.

   -         Write unit tests and deployment scripts.

   -         Provide support to external developers.

*
Required skills:
*
·         7-10 years of experience in software development using Microsoft
technologies.

·         5-7 years of hands-on experience with the .NET framework, ASP.NET,
C#, including development of web services,
          GUI applications, shell scripts, WCF services and components.

·         2-5 years of WCF and Web service experience.

·         B.S. in CS or higher.

*
Desired:
*
·         Ability to work in a fast paced and agile development environment.

·         Ability to analyze existing code, requirements, and communicate
well with different teams.

·         Deep Windows knowledge.  Candidates with IIS and WCF experience
preferred.

·         Experience with Unit testing.

·         Experience with JSON, REST, HTTP(S), SMTP and XML.

·         Experience with graphics libraries (i.e.: ImageMagick) and PDF
libraries (iTextSharp).

·         Good communication skills.

 *

 Thanks & Regards....