We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

*Subject:**Java ESB Back end Architect*

*Location*: Dallas, TX

*Duration: *6+ Months

Interview Process: *Local candidates preferred…client will hire off of a
phone or Skype Interview for a strong candidate

Job Description:

*Java ESB Backend Architect*

**Focus is on ESB’s, SOA, web services, and integrations*

6-8 years overall Java & Integration/EAI technologies
2-3 years Oracle ESB (OSB – Oracle Service Bus) & SOA & BPEL experience
4+ years overall experience in JEE & Integration technologies, including
but not limited to: JSP/JSF, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JDBC, EJB, JMS, JTA,
ESB, SOAP & XML-RPC over HTTP, Web Services, SOA, and
Synchronous/Asynchronous Messaging, XML & XSLT
1+ years experience with SQL, stored procedures, and triggers

*Thanks & Regards.*

*Technical Recruiter,
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
E-Mail:  **rajv...@sriventech.com <s...@sriventech.com>*