We have a hot opening for.......

Job Title: SQL Server/ SSRS Developer

Location: Dallas, TX

Duration: 6-12+ Months Contact

Job Description:

We have a position open for a SQL Server Developer / SSRS report developer.

We are expanding the team and are again looking for an experienced SSRS

If you are still available, or know someone who would be interested, please
send me an email!

We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible.  It is a 6-month
position in Dallas, TX and may be extended longer.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate or Employer Details:

Direct: 703-828-5045 / 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I
<mailto:kul...@gainam.net> kul...@gainam.net  I