Job Title: Sr. System Engineer

Location: Nashville, TN

Duration: 6-12+ Months Contact

Expert Active Directory

Powershell skills above average

Citrix Experience

Exchange (Migration and maintenance)

Job Description::

.         Completes assigned technical projects on time (e.g., analysis,
designing, development, implementation, testing, monitoring, maintenance,
production support, documentation, etc.).

.         Occasionally leads peers on projects. Performing project
management activities such as planning, sizing, and configuration.

.         Analyzes problems, develops and implements solutions, and makes
decisions that significantly improve system availability.

.         Acts as a subject matter expert on assigned systems and products.
Provide hardware diagnosis, troubleshooting and repair.

.         Responsible for handling numerous third party ancillary
application maintenance and support.

.         Continually works to improve services while maximizing cost
effectiveness to the Company.

.         Proactively monitors and controls all production systems to
maximize systems availability.

.         Strong knowledge of applicable methodologies, tools, standards,
and procedures.

.         Mentor other Systems Engineers.

.         Assumes other duties as assigned.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate or Employer Details:

Direct: 703-828-5045 / 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I
<mailto:kul...@gainam.net> kul...@gainam.net  I