We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

*Subject:* Cognos developer with strong data manager experience

*Location*: Dayton, OH

*Duration: *6  Months

Cognos developer with strong data manager experience.

Should be Good at Oracle SQL.   Expertise on data manager.   Expertise on
Cognos Framework Manger & Report studio.

Cognos Transformer:   Experience in developing  OLAP cubes using multiple
Dimensions and Multiple Data Sources.  Knowledge  of Relative Time
Categories, Securing cubes using user Class views is required.   Cognos
Framework Manager:     Experience in designing and developing Cognos
Framework Manager  models with  Multiple Layers,  Parameter Maps,
Cardinality, Row level and object level security.    Should be able to
validate the Row Level Security and Object Security.    Good Knowledge of
Star Schema Modeling.  Report Studio:    Experience in developing  reports
using complex calculations, prompts and charts. Knowledge of setting up
drill through reports. Validating the report output and fixing the FM
Model/ETL/Security implementation, if required

*Thanks & Regards.*

* *

*Technical Recruiter,
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,