We have a urgent requirement for our  Client please check it
once and reply me your comfortable ASAP.

Subject   : Performance Tester

Location : Reston, VA

Duration : 6  months*
Interview:Face to face is mandatory
Only US citizen required
Background investigation will be there*

·         5+ years of experience in LoadRunner's Web(http/html & Ajax), Web
Services & Database protocols
·         Creation and execution of load and performance tests based on
customer workflow scenarios using Load Runner 9.x
·         Good hands-on experience in customizing and troubleshooting
scripts on VuGen NOT record & Playback of scripts
·         Capture dynamic data at run time
·         Code modification incorporating control statements (looping,
condition evaluation, etc…)
·         Use of LoadRunner Service & Utility functions, ANSI –C functions
knowledge of setting parameter values for a given situation
·         Error handling
·         Thorough understanding of Run-Time settings and Recording
·         Understanding of common errors encountered during load and
performance testing
·         Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
·         Requirements Traceability knowledge/experience
·         Test plan / Test case creation and execution
·         Defect tracking

·      Experience in working with Ajax TrueClient & Flex protocols
·      Installation and configuration of LoadRunner Controller, Load
Generator & Analysis
·      Scenario construction and execution using LoadRunner Controller
·      Ramp-up strategy
·      Sitescope monitoring
·      Understanding of the default report sand graphs
·      Creating additional reports and graphs
·      Merging & Filtering graphs
·      Analysis Template creation and application
·      Analysis report generation
·      Analysis and evaluation of load and performance test results
compared to established baseline results to identify
       load and performance issues on a per release basis

 *Which technology/Software skills are you looking for the candidates to
possess? *

·         HP LoadRunner
·         HP SiteScope
·         HP Quality Center
·         IBM/Rational ClearQuest
·         MS Office
 Years of relevant experience: *

·          6-8 years or equivalent experience required

Ideal background or company the manager would like to see candidates from: *

·         Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Capital One, HP, Bank of America, etc...

Industry background: *

·         Financial Services, Large/Dynamic Company

 Thanks & Regards....

IT Recruiter
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
Ph: (703)-842-4305X307