*Greetings from Robert,*

Job: Oracle developer

Location: Milwaukee, WI

Duration: 6+ Months Contract

*Job Description:*

• Knows Oracle’s Identity and Access Manager suite of products

• Familiar with version 11g of the product

• Experience with coding application interfaces for authentication calls to
a developed Electronic Bill Pay and Presentment application

• Able to create new user authentication and access management work flows

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>*
**| **Phone:
*214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**

mailing list, reply with
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.