Hi Partners,

                        We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

Title: J2ee developer with Web Services SOAP/REST

Location: TX

Duration: 6 months

* J2EE technologies such as EJB, JMS, Struts, JSP, etc.

* AJAX

* Good Experience writing web services using SOAP/REST

* Hibernate

* spring

* SOAP/REST

* Web Sphere/Web logic/Glassfish/Tomcat/Jobs

* Writing and executing JUnit test cases

* Good knowledge of J2EE design patterns

* Knowledge of EAI concepts and SOA/Web services design concepts

*Thanks & Regards.*

*--*

* *

*Rajveer*