I have an urgent openings on    *Sr. Business Analyst - Ecommerce*
Position with my client. Let me know if you have any of your
available. Please send me the consultant’s resumes with full name, contact
details, Rate, and availability date.

* *

*Job Title                      :           Sr. Business Analyst - Ecommerce

Project Duration           :           6 months

City                              :           King of Prussia

State                             :           PA

*Primary Skills            :           Sr. Business analyst with ecommerce
and retail industry experience.*

 * *
*Kindly Send The Resume To raghavendra_gad...@aesinc.us.com or You Can
Reach Me On  630-242-8896 Ext: 303