Hello Friends,

I have an urgent openings on    *PowerBuilder Developer *Position with my
client. Let me know if you have any of your consultants available. Please
send me the consultant’s resumes with full name, contact details, Rate, and
availability date.

*Job Title                      :           PowerBuilder  *

Project Duration           :           12 + Months

City                              :           Chantilly

State                             :           VA

Total Experience          :           6

*Primary Skills            :           PowerBuilder Application developer*

Kindly Send The Resume To raghavendra_gad...@aesinc.us.com or You Can Reach
Me On  630-242-8896 Ext: 303

Thanks & Regards

Raghavedra Gaddam