We have an below urgent requirement from our client.
*Subject:* *Contract Administrator*
*Location*: Washington, DC
*Duration: *7 Months
* *Provide contract administration and business analyst services
to support the Department of Procurement and Materials with contracts to
procure parts for WMATA’s bus and rail transit systems. The Contract
Administrator will have responsibility for developing contract documents,
soliciting contractors and vendors, awarding contracts, administering
contracts post award, and closing contracts once the specified work is
complete and accepted. The Business Analyst will develop and maintain a
database and spreadsheets relative to parts inventory and procurement needs.
*Scope of Services:*
*A. *Detailed objectives and technical direction shall be provided by
the WMATA Project Manager (PM) for this task order.
*A. *Contract Administrator(s) Responsibilities:* *
1. Assist with the preparation of contract documents and
simplified acquisitions for assigned parts procurement projects.
2. Assist with preparation of selection criteria for assigned
3. Solicit bids or proposals and manage amendments to project
requirements prior to submittal of bids or proposals.
4. Prepare the requisite documentation and acquire concurrence
from executive staff for the award of contracts.
5. Coordinate with the contractors or vendors to acquire the
documents necessary to execute the contract agreements.
6. Administer contracts during the implementation phase to ensure
contractors and vendors comply with contract requirements.
7. Close the contracts once all requirements have been accepted
by the Authority.
*A. *Contract Administrator(s) Deliverables:*
1. Assemble the bid and proposal documents for assigned contracts
to initiate solicitation of bids or proposals from contractors and vendors.
2. Manage the preparation and distribution of amendments to
contract requirements prior to submittal of bids or proposals.
3. Prepare the requisite documentation for the selection of
contractors or vendors, and award of assigned contracts.
4. Coordinate with the contractors or vendors to acquire the
bonds, insurance and other documents necessary to execute contract
5. Administer contracts during the implementation phase to ensure
contractors and vendors comply with contract requirements, invoices are
submitted properly, and payments are made in accordance with contract terms
6. Close the contracts once all requirements have been accepted by
*Thanks & Regards.*
Sriven Technologies LLC ..,
E-Mail: **rajv...@sriventech.com <s...@sriventech.com>**
Ph: 703-842-4305 X 306*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at