*Greetings from Robert,*

Job: AIX Administrator

Location: San Francisco, CA

Duration: 1 year

*Job Description:*

 *   Excellent knowledge in AIX  server design/administration

 *   Excellent knowledge in HACMP configuration & build

 *   Good knowledge in HMC/HA in AIX

 *   Good knowledge in AIX Power /Blade H/W

 *   Good knowledge in NIM admiration

 *   Good knowledge in Ldap/NIS

 *   Good knowledge in Storage EMC/SVC

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: rob...@platinuminfosys.com **| **Phone: *214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *
214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ www.platinuminfosys.com*

mailing list, reply with
*” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.