I have an urgent openings on    *AIX administrator- level3   *Position with
my client. Let me know if you have any of your consultants available.
Please send me the consultant’s resumes with full name, contact details,
Rate, and availability date.

* *

*Job Title                      :           AIX administrator- level3*

Project Duration           :           12 months

City                              :           SFO

State                             :           CA

*Primary Skills            :           AIX server design/administration
level 3, HACMP configuration, HMC/HA in AIX, AIX Power /Blade H/W, NIM

*Sr System Admin - L3*

·         Excellent knowledge in AIX  server design/administration

·         Excellent knowledge in HACMP configuration & build

·         Good knowledge in HMC/HA in AIX

·         Good knowledge in AIX Power /Blade H/W

·         Good knowledge in NIM admiration

·         Good knowledge in Ldap/NIS

·         Good knowledge in Storage EMC/SVC

Kindly Send The Resume To raghavendra_gad...@aesinc.us.com or You Can Reach
Me On  630-242-8896 Ext: 303

Thanks & Regards

Raghavedra Gaddam