Hello,

We have a hot opening for.......

Job Title: Sr. .NET Developer

Location: Brentwood, TN

Duration: 3-6+ Months contact

Job Description:

They have two web applications that they need completed (they are already on
their way).  One is a customer facing application where customers have to
sign in and input data.  The other application is an old Delphi application
that they are transferring to .net.  This will be an heads down coding
position!

Must Have:

-5+ years of ASP.NET

-5+ years of c#

-3 years of PL/SQL, SQL

-MVC

-Jquery

-CSS

-Web and Windows Services (both would be great - one will do!)

-Experience with Enterprise web applications

-ORM

-OOP

Plus:

-GUI Design