We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Position           :               SQL DBA Developer (T-SQL)

Location          :               Camp Hill, PA

Duration          :               18 months+

Note:    Project is looking for candidates that are solid SQL developers,
not BI developers, or candidates that have been focused more on DBA related

Required Skills:

.         Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Development

.         Strong T-SQL skills and experience with complex stored procedures

.         Skilled and experienced in T-SQL tuning and performance
optimization a big plus.

.         A basic understanding of database administration.

.         At least 5-7 years of SQL Server development experience supporting
large and complex application systems (SQL Server 2005/2008)

.         Mastery in T-SQL skills with practical experience in writing
highly optimized queries and complex stored procedures

.         Extensive experience in T-SQL and database performance tuning for
complex database schemas

Desired Skills:

.         Be the SQL guru/guide/mentor for the application development team.

.         Excellent communication skills.

.         Experience working with a large .NET application development team.

.         Coding, Compiling and Fine tuning complex stored procedures and

.         Writing queries to create and identify test data

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate & Employer Details:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Direct: 703-828-7351 S:703-880-8775I Fax: 917-475-8362 I kul...@gainam.net
<mailto:s...@gainam.net>  I kulbir.gai...@yahoo.in
<mailto:roysam_1...@yahoo.in>  I